Sunday, November 4, 2007

Taste of the future?


Will I have 5 kids one day? Hard to say for sure, but there's definately a possibility.
Dave and I were 'fill in, full time parents' for a family in our ward and it was just a glimpse of what it would be like to be that crazy.. Haha.
No, it was actually a ton of fun. The older 3 were always so helpful and nice and the younger boys, Kyle (11 mths) and Beckham (12 mths) kept themselves and everyone else very entertained.

I still think it would be a riot to have twins. Although, the diaper changing... Is a big down fall. It kind of gets old real quick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TWINS your crazy... 5 kids even crazier! Glad everything went well.

Anonymous said...

twins....yeah just making sure we were on the same page!shoot em out im ready!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great experience for you!!!!!!

And you're still thinking it might be fun, you will be a great mom!!!??? Crazy!!! No, just kidding!!!!

Doug and Shayla said...

TWINS??? Props to you girl! :)