


Anyways, as for a little update, it's been pretty busy around here.
-We had Anna and Josh for a weekend because their parents went to Las Vegas to pick up their Brand New 4 door, all out Dodge Ram....that they WON in a rodeo drawing. Still can't believe it.
-Christmas party's and shopping has been on the list and continues on.
-Dave has been working like a mad man. 7 days a week and going on 15 days straight. yuck. But, he still makes time to dance and play with beck and I. Lately it's a jam to the Beach Boys. Beck loves it.
-I had my last day of scouts and my 1st Young Womens activity last wednesday. This is probably my biggest adjustment lately. I have had a great time in scouts and I'm really excited to get going with the YW....but, it is A lot. I am definately humbled and I know my testimony will grow a ton with my new calling. Don't think your ever too young to be called "Prez." The spirit works in crazy ways.
*Hopefully I can get some of our cute christmas photos on here. Beckham saw santa and decided two kids back, that santa wasn't too cool. He sat on my lap while dave and I posed with santa. It was great. Happy Holidays.
5 comments:
Wow! Young Womens' Prez...huh, that should be a fun learning experience. Good luck!
Congrats on the new calling
(I think). You'll be so good at that. The girls will love you!
Miss you! No baby yet!
WOW.. pres.. that's pretty big time... you'll have to let me know how it goes..
You are the young women's president?!? You will be amazing! Congrats on the new calling. Your photobooth pics are so cute!
Post a Comment