Dave's classroom/school has been one of our favorite places to play at since he started working there. His classroom is nice and airconditioned, unlike our house. It has a tv, computer, drum set, guitars and the soon to be Carter family band.!.. Haha, we're just waiting for the new baby to be a back up singer. Ya right and the mom to get some kind of musical skill.
Anyways, this is our daily morning hangout and the majority of our time is spent running around outside. This morning Beck was loving the boomerang. *A big dump truck drove around the school close to where we were standing and Beckham stopped to stare and wave at him. The guy driving honked his Thunderous horn at us like 3 long blows and Beck seriously about blew over and we both peed a little.
I looked up at him and he was cackeling like his day was now 1000 times better. I guess it was pretty funny.


5 comments:
we need to see a belly picture before it is gone! the full update!!!
Charlie would have loved the big truck! He is so into them right now. By the way, I think Bea is a cute name!
Beck, Auntie Toni had sooo much fun with You and Liam!!!
Summer fun!!!
Big Brother,, Here I come!!!!
Love You!!!
I can't believe how close you are! YEAH! for babies
Breona! Just wanted to wish you good luck with the little girl...can't wait to see her! Hope all goes well with the delivery and such...you'll be in our prayers! Love you!
Post a Comment