Sunday, July 20, 2008

Girls Campin' it.

Girls Camp this year was close to home. It was only about 10 miles up the Uintahs which was about a 15 minute drive from my house. Lucky me. If it were any further I wouldn't have been able to go to any of it. Roma is still so tiny and I'm not quite up to par so, I didn't spend the night with them. Dave was a champ, as always and watched the babe.
The first night I visited, I took Beckham with me and we roasted dogs and mallows for dinner than played some games. He instantly made friends with the smaller and hairier of the group.



Me on other hand... thought I had some friends. But still got creamed in our little war. I didn't take Beckham the 2nd night up because it was testimony mtg and I knew I was there for a long night.
The whole thing turned out great and it was fun to be back at Girls Camp, But crazy how much has changed since my last camp as a yw. That was 9 years, college, marriage, and TWO kids ago. wow!. Time flies and things change fast but I'm glad the gospel has always been a constant in my life. The church is true baby!

No comments: