Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Merry un-Christmas to me.

SO, maybe some of you remember, that last Christmas Dave surprised me with a sweet gift card to the Bike Shoppe in Ogden.

After so many months of being pregnant, shopping around and getting the perfect fit, here is my new ride. Woo hoo! Thankyou Dave, you've spoiled me once again.

This pic was taken at the shop.
I ended up getting the 2.3 WSD (womens specific design) I'm a little nervous about the clip in pedal idea... But I've been practicing. Oh yes, and the spandex may take some getting use to as well.?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!~ Bre, Looks nice, love the color!!

Let's go!!!!!


I would be scared, be careful! Very Careful!!!


Love you Auntie Toni

Marcy said...

I'm excited for you! You will love it. One word of advice though, always assume that cars DONT see you. Maybe we'll get to ride together some time.