I am so sad that I can't add and blog and computerize my life easier...
BUT, Here I am in centerville at the parents house and Voila! I guess I'll just dump a bunch of pics on to update a bit of what we've been up to lately.
Hopefully the purge of pics doesn't take away the enjoyment to much. It's late now and Dave has to teach those precious 8th graders tomorrow...so, we're out. much love, The Carters
2 comments:
Yahoo! I have been waiting!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days!!!
Shelly to!! Auntie toni
Okay, first I have to say I think this is the first time I have ever seen your dad not wearing black jeans. Second, we were in your neck of the woods on Saturday but I had no way to contact you. We went to Mirror Lake and saw your cute little town. We had a moment of silence for you and your hubby though as we went pass the high school. What is your number so we can call you next time?
Post a Comment