about blogging anymore? or my blogging for that matter? Maybe blogging is so last year and I havn't received the memo? I'm just in a funk.? see ya around?
Breona, I like to check up on you once in a while. If it weren't for blogs then it'd be hard to keep in touch with lots of friends. So keep bloggin! We just went private...if you want an invite, email me at looper_john@yahoo.com.
Dont you stop!!! You got me in to this thing! Don't leave me while... I had a dry spell there a few weeks ago. But I am making a come back... slow and steady. Love ya tons honey buns!
I hear ya! I go through phases too. I think it's a good way of documenting/journaling, but it can be pretty time consuming and I hate it when I neglect my kids whilst blogging. Speaking of which - I better turn the net off. (Your blog is one of my faves though).
I will be round for a while too bre. I think jan is just lame and no one has anything to talk about. keep it up honey, I like seein you and your cute lil babes. Otherwise I'd have no idea what you guys were up to.
15 comments:
I know what you mean. I haven't had much to blog about lately either. But I LOVE reading your blog. So you can't stop blogging. or else...
well i just started the blogging business... so i'll be around for a while. i certainly don't write as much as you do but i'm not goin anywhere!
i totally care!
Breona, I like to check up on you once in a while. If it weren't for blogs then it'd be hard to keep in touch with lots of friends. So keep bloggin! We just went private...if you want an invite, email me at looper_john@yahoo.com.
Dont you stop!!! You got me in to this thing! Don't leave me while... I had a dry spell there a few weeks ago. But I am making a come back... slow and steady. Love ya tons honey buns!
Sorry...I've just had no desire to blog lately. I've been scrapbooking instead. I promise I'll get one on soon.
I hear ya! I go through phases too. I think it's a good way of documenting/journaling, but it can be pretty time consuming and I hate it when I neglect my kids whilst blogging. Speaking of which - I better turn the net off. (Your blog is one of my faves though).
I will be round for a while too bre. I think jan is just lame and no one has anything to talk about. keep it up honey, I like seein you and your cute lil babes. Otherwise I'd have no idea what you guys were up to.
I'm here and love to see/hear about your life. Keep bloggin.
I am out here and totally care! I love your blog, you are the best-keep it up!
you are so sensitive bre... we should meet this friday..
Breona,
I look at your blog all of the time. So don't stop.
Keep the blog.. I look at it all the time.. I just have been too busy to blog.. I do have to topics just waiting to be blogged about!
Ok, cry baby...it's been like a week and a half since you blogged last, and that's a long time for you!! Now, start blogging some more!!
Hey. woe. this is like a pity party for the burned out blogger. Thanks guys, it was heart felt, the Express is back on track.
Post a Comment