Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Two Kids and two doctor appointments..


The Big Beckster

2 years old (26.5 months)

29 Lbs. 55%

35 inches tall 55%

He hated the whole visit from the get go. His face turned fluorescent red and he was insane-o man. Poor guy had to get a shot and a finger prick, which put him over the top. He mellowed out once he had a couple suckers and he knew we were on our way out. HOORAY for no more shots until kindergarten!

Romey Romes girl

6 months old

16 Lbs. 40%

27 inches tall 60%

I can't believe that she is already a HALF a year old. She has been such a fun addition to our family. What a cutie! Of course she didn't know what was going on so she was talking and laughing when her double thigh shots changed her mood. I'm telling you...it's tough to watch as a parent. I'm glad that Dave was there this time. Actually, a double kid Dr. appointment couldn't have happened without him.
We feel very blessed to have doctor checkups and two healthy kids. Lets hope we can keep it that way through the winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know! I am so sorry!!!!! Shots are the worst!!


Growing like weeds!!!!

Healthy!!! That's what you want!!