Friday, February 6, 2009

Roma and the Carter boys

These pictures were taken last sunday during the super bowl. I thought they were pretty cute. Roma was being so smiley. Then when I tried to get a picture with her we couldn't get the big smile. and yes..the football game was pretty good too. Go Steelers.? meh? I didn't get that excited this year for some reason? and I thought half time was kind of lame too. Bruce is over rated in my book.






4 comments:

J.Frey said...

That is too cute! I love how she is smiling her head off in every pic except the one with you! So funny!

lindsi said...

Totally agree with you about half time...pretty lame-o. Cute pictures of Roma - I can't believe how big she is getting! Cute stuff! Oh, and I was just reading about your hair blog and laughing just thinking about the guy with the sticks up his nose - holy disgusting, I'm not a big fan of hair either.

Heidi said...

I don't even ever watch the super bowl, let alone get excited for it. But I did watch it this year at a friend's house. I was a lot more into the food than the game. It was yummy!

Anonymous said...

Liam so loves his sis!!!!!!!


Cute pic of you, Bre and Roma!!!

Nice!!