Cherish good friends and always cherish your family... relationships within family are the ones that do have a lasting effect whether for the good or bad. .... anyways. Here are some cutsie pictures.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
You've got a friend in me!
I hope these two continue to have so much fun together. I consider my siblings some of my best friends! When I was a teenager and always out with friends, my dad used to say "Friends come and go, but family is forever." I would answer sarcastically back with, "ya, I know. That's why I'm going to hang out with friends, they MAY not last forever!."
Cherish good friends and always cherish your family... relationships within family are the ones that do have a lasting effect whether for the good or bad. .... anyways. Here are some cutsie pictures.




Cherish good friends and always cherish your family... relationships within family are the ones that do have a lasting effect whether for the good or bad. .... anyways. Here are some cutsie pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
for a second I wanted t be prengant again but just for a second...
i have the cutest newphew and niece! whats gonna happen when i have kids and they arent as cute? sad! :( hahhaa!
-A.S.
(Auntie Shelly)
FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT STUFF!!!!
Toni
Post a Comment