It's been quite some time now since Mel and I have really even lived in close proximity.. we go way back though. "Jr. High friends" and were even college roomies for a bit in O town. Time flies but good memories stick around. It was great to see everyone. The wedding ceremony was beautiful, amazing dress, Great photographer, I met Davis, and the dinner was a rockin good time.
I remember going to weddings when I was single and I almost hated them. It made me want to be in LOVE soo bad. Or to have someone there to pinch and squeeze.? haha. Now that I'm an old married soul, I LOVE going to weddings with my main "squeeze." It's like a Love renewal? or a blast back to your own personal wedding day and 1st LOVE giddy feelings.? It always makes me think of creating "perfect" wedding day and if I could change anything about my day, would I? and What?
The answer is YES I think I would change some things.. . I LOVE photography so much more now and I think that I would spend more money and time on that aspect. That's really what you have to look at and remember. Hmm. also. I wish I would've got up and given a speech or something. Thanking everyone. Tears. I love you Mr. D. Carter. Blah Cheese. you know.? and for one last thing..I would've had different earrings or none at all. Mine were not wedding quality? If I had a pic close at hand I'd show but no such a thing.
What do you think about weddings and your wedding? They are really SO cute. And to see Mel's Fabulous wedding video, here's a link to it on facebook. Not sure if it will work but I'm telling you great Photography is a must. I enjoyed hers. Congrats MEL!
1 comment:
That pretty much has to be thee worst picture of me ever ever ever ever and ever...
Post a Comment