For earth day's sake, I accomplished the 3 R's. I Reused a paper plate 3 times before finally throwing it away. I Recycled my trash, and I Reduced my shower time by 1/2 due to a crying baby.
Cha Ching. Mother earth will live a little longer because of my efforts.
I also had a very rare sequence of events that made my day magic. So, must be documented.?
- got 9 hrs of sleep
- exercised
- showered
- did my hair,make up and got dressed by 1030am. For really no particular reason.
-vacuumed, did the dishes, and 4 loads of wash.
-got both kids to take a nap at the same time...giving me about 90 minutes of pure MY time.
-went on a walk with the kids to the library
-had delicious pizza for dinner that I ended up getting FREE!.
- went to mutual. kids were in bed once I was home and more time with Dave.
-and I blogged.
Now that is day that just doesn't happen.
It's officially tomorrow now and I'm exhausted. Good night.
6 comments:
Your first sentence cracks me up! Way to use the three R's!!!
And as a random aside, your blog theme is ridiculously adorable. Well chosen!
a paper plate three times...ewe! hat food did you eat on this one plate....didn'd it get those little white flakes off it...from a over used paper plate! other than that....GOOD JOB!
Wow Bre, that is definitely a day to be proud of!
Funny cuz I first learned the 3 R's from good ol'Jack Johnson. And Heather, come on now. You can't possibly think that I put liquidy substances on my paper plates? No no yuck. Just like toast, sandwhiches, veggies.. So, its all good. Soon, I may just be reusing my paper towels like gram. Haha rinse, squeeze and hung to dry.
Wow! Earth day was good to you! Too bad everyday can't be like that!
HAPPY DAY TO YOU BRE!!!!!!!
Love Auntie Toni
Post a Comment