Monday, April 6, 2009

Like Father like son


A few weeks ago the kids and I went to our first South Summit High baseball game. Our interest in the game wasn't really on the players but in the new assistant coach #29, Dave Carter. I didn't even remember or think about the fact that baseball coaches wear uniforms just like the team. So, when Dave told me that he had a full on team uniform, I immediately laughed out loud and said "What? Tight pants and all?"

Honestly I was a little giddy about it, just cause he grew up playing baseball and I've seen pics of him but never the real thing of course. So, this was my chance....and he looked good.

Uniforms of any kind really, are attractive on a guy you LOVE..? Right? just saying.




Grandpa Carter was there too so he played some catch with Beckham. They loved every minute of it. I've seen pictures almost identical to these except with Steven throwing the ball to Dave when he was really little. I need to find them and frame both sets together.



Roma and I didn't want to play much ball so we had ourselves a photo shoot in the sunset.
Work it Baby.





4 comments:

Kiera said...

So cute! You can not always tell that brother and sisters are brother and sisters... I mean look at my kids... they all have a different look... One is black for heaven sakes! Anywho... I know your kids belong together! They are SOO stinkin' cute! I just want to goosh them and then hand them some blue and pink cotton candy!

Heidi said...

Cute pictures! You should bring your kids over to my parent's house while I'm in Utah next weekend for Jennifer's wedding. I want to see them!

Marcy said...

Looks like you are enjoying your week! Oooo, I wish it was spring break at our house. I'm glad Dave's pants really aren't that tight. He looks like he could be one of the kids.

The Gines Family said...

love love...LOVE..men i baseball uniforms..so hot. too bad Kayson Hates the game!booo! Roma soo cute too. see you tomorrow