Saturday, April 18, 2009

Remember Spring Break?....



Here's someone that apparently had a good time!

We ALL spent some solo time doing things we don't get to do VERY often.



BECKHAM spent his time stuck to the couch watching college basketball and shouting at the teams "GO, SHOOT, OH MISS!" He was so serious about his basketball games that he would resist doing anything else. . so, he ended up wetting thru his diaper and onto the couch. Hopefully his priorities get straightened out with age.


I chose to spend "MY time" freely exercising as I choose. I went on some good long outside runs without having to push two heavy kids in a stroller. AND I got to unhook my bike from the trainer in the living room and GO! It was my first time as a real road biker...all spandexed out that is. It's a bit frightening actually and going to take some getting used to. I rode for a little over a hour and LOVED it.


Dave of course did some fly fishing. He went a few times over the week in Kamas and in Woodland. This is his picture of the "river monster" that he said could've fed a family of 8.
This is the problem with Dave and I taking pics with our cell phones. Didn't you know that they make things look 10 times smaller?
Like the pic of me biking....I really have 10 chins instead of 2 and a half.


Roma Girl....went swimming for her 1st time!



We did have some family happenings too.


Rock Cliff State park



The Aquarium in Sandy.. and I'm blaming this eel for breaking my camera. I was taking a pic of this guy with my real camera and then it just stopped working. "memory card error" WHAT? So all the pics that I hadn't transfered onto the computer are GHANDI. It was shocked and that's my story.


AND finally, we Constructed this sweet looking Easter Bunny House. Thanks shell.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I can not believe all the fun stuff you did on your Sping Stay-cation! I wish I were your kid...would have been fun....but I would have gotten off the couch before my diaper leaked! I'm a good kid like that!