Blog vs. FB? The whole facebook and uploading pics there has seemed to be so much easier these days? I'm losing the time and umph to Blog....as of late? I think my step one which I am going to accomplish in this post, is to GO UNDER....join the secret, my club only bloggers? and make the Carter Express a Private ride? I'm going to see if this will change things up a bit and make it easier for me to take a more personal side of blogging IF and when I want to?. Plus I just want know who's peepin in and such.
Shoot me an email here or through FB and I'll add you to the list. Any and all are invited...just give me background, blood type and height and you're a GO.
Networking and such is so how you say....Lame sometimes hahah. But I wouldn't live without it. Here are a few of the latest summer pics. We've had a RIOT.
Climbing Mt. Olympus
Boating
Beckham's new bike
Roma's bday/4th of July-which I decided would be the sweetest birthday.
and
Family pics
***I'm waiting here for what could be 10 minutes now for FIVE pictures to upload onto this blogger.....I'm telling you.
K well it was a NO go on the pics. I got to move along to bed now. I'm going on a bike ride up Mirror Lake Hwy tomorrow at 630 in the AM. good night.
DON"T FORGET TO SEND ME AN EMAIL IF YOUR IN FOR THE SOON TO BE PRIVATE CARTER EXPRESS>
15 comments:
Dude. Add me. jeffandchristy@gmail.com
I'm O+ and 5'9".
Please add us. scillsncheck@hotmail.com
add me lady lady meli.harrison@gmail.com
kimbycorey@gmail.com sign me up!
Need I really say, sign me up?
hey breona...add me:) ashtaylor3@gmail.com
add me add me laurasavagewheeler@yahoo.com and llwheel@gmail.com
add me of course and you need to update! ;)
sign me up bre.
add me - lynzeloo at hotmail.com. Can you send me a text with your number? My phone was stolen and I am missing numbers! Thanks!
hey bre add meee!!!!!
ian.thomas.barker@gmail.com
Jennie Frey, 5'3', o+ blood type.
oh, and jenniefrey@msn.com
Oh add me too!
arianneb769@hotmail.com
I'd love an invite. I blog-stalk you from our high school page... sarah4279 at gmail.com, my blog is kubiefamilylove.blogspot.com so you can check me out and make sure I'm not scary :)
Please include us: meganwaterfall@gmail.com
Ive been slacking on checking blogs, but it looks like you are doing great. i really like your blog - so insightful and fun. thanks. - meg
Post a Comment