I decided that having a birthday on the 4th of July would be SO fun. It's always a happening time and who doesn't like parade, BBQs and fireworks? We had a great day and Roma absolutely loved all the action.
It was great to have another reason to be with family and friends. We Love you Roma girl! and of course always think about and miss my lil Bro Jay on this day as well.
To start out we went to:
Little cake I made Roma to get messy in....Which was the best part. She was classic
Beckham ate a little cupcake while she was destroying her cake so he felt special too. Cute lil cheeser.
Big messy KISS. Beckham thought it was HILARIOUS that Roma had frosting all over her face.
He'd point, laugh and say LOOK papa, Roma's a mess. Then he'd tell someone else.
The patriotic butterfly cake for all to share. Strawberry cake is better than I remembered..mmm
All kids and there love for the box and wrappings....Funny
This is a bouncy horse that hooks up to the TV and interacts with each bounce...letters, sounds, colors...Say goodbye to building blocks and books. This is 2009.?
My ma and the kids watching some fireworks that we did on the back patio
2nd stop Gram and Gramp Carter's for more presents, food and fireworks!
Lynne's famous name cookies. mmm.
She got the cutest dresses! Loves her new vacuum and purse..SO girly and cute.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Roma! Did you make both her cakes? They were so cute! I am impressed!
Happy b-day Roma!! I didn't remember she was born on the 4th. Did you know that is also my sister Ashley's b-day? It is the perfect day to have a b-day, I think.
Cute blog. I saw this on your facebook so I thought I would check it out. Will you invite me when you go private? Send me your e-mail and I will invite you to ours. kristinnwalton@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Cute pictures! Nice cake work, too. Love ya!
It looks like you had such a fun day. Roma got some great stuff. Hanging out with family is great!
Post a Comment