Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hunting. Out of order. Out of control.


Antlers?





Packing out the meat and hoping that a bear doesn't jump on my back.

No bull elk this trip...But dad was able to fill his cow tag on the last day. These are the guts and girls...dad gave us the elk anatomy 101. Shell had fun touching and stepping on each organ. mmmm.













We had a good time. Definitely made some crazy memories. Now if I could just get the Big dad Elk and Be DONE. I have had a little more hunting than I thought I was in for....Considering I am going back AGAIN.
The last day of the hunt is tomorrow and I've been convinced that it is worth one more SHOT. It's true that this is a rare opportunity and would be my last. SO with that said, Guess I better get uploading more apps for my itouch to keep me busy while SITTING 16 hours in the silence. AND that gets ROUGH.
I'm bound and determined to make all of this time, money and stresses of leaving my family......WORTH IT.


This is where I will be ALL day tomorrow

This is Dad and uncle Myron...My Trip II guides. Tomorrow Uncle Boyd will take Myrons spot in the picture. Both of them have been so willing to spend the time and money to help my dad and I out. It's crazy what die hard hunters will do for a girl to shoot an Elk.. . .

And this is my view ALL day tomorrow....With an animal or two and a Shot of course.

Now your visually up to date. Any luck sent my direction would be fabulous.
***AND I just have to add: Dave is a super Dad and husband for encouraging me to GET IT DONE.!!! THE end.

5 comments:

Scilley Family said...

Wow good job on getting the Elk! Hard work does pay off.

maWeesa said...

you are pretty hardcore my lady.

Lesh said...

GOOD LUCK! Take him down!!!

toni jones said...

What a wonderful experience for all of you!!!!

A bond that you will always have together!!!

They love you Bre!!!

Amanda Hatch said...

OUt of control does not quite describe you and Shelley's craziness lol