Friday, October 23, 2009

Don't forget it

I re-read my post about lack of sleep and the crazy night schedules that parents are prone to AND....I noticed that I failed to mention something very important! Which I'd like to make clear. . . . .in case I was a little to blunt with the trials of MOMs.

You ready.

*HAVING KIDS is BY FAR the BEST and GREATEST thing that anyone could EVER do!!
Yes I know...
The NO sleep, the throw ups, and all other bodily fluids, crying, breast feeding troubles, pregnancy, LABOR for crying out loud...They still don't out weigh the JOYS of being a mother.! At times, of course, it feels like they might!! and I will vent more of those moments, I'm sure. ...BUT if you take a good deep breath and imagine just for a second, life with out the little rugrats.......You'll see that things are just Perfect the way they are!

Well SHOOT. Now that I've hacked up my right swine lung on the computer keys. hahah.(sorry, that's grose)
I will document just a FEW reasons why motherhood is straight up entertaining...for me anyways!


1. Beckham LOVEs movies now. He dresses up. Yells out lines from them. And is a comedian. From ICE AGE: he will randomly be so excited and say "MOM, Diego is AAALLLLLIIIIIVVVEEE!" or "PINNOCHIO is a real boy NOW!"




2. Roma is a cute spunky little thing that is drawn to ROPES, STRINGS, CORDS and basically anything that could potentially choke or strangle her. She wraps them around and around her, because if we intervene to quickly and stop her she SCREAMS till everyones head is bopping around and we've entered the twilight zone. Once she is wrapped to satisfaction and can't bend an arm or leg she will plea for help. Which then we clap and go get a burger...Kidding. I'll have to get a pic next time she calls mercy.

3. These two will hold hands and bounce around together where ever we are. In church, the park, restaruants.. and of course in the car. Roma has BEEN OBSESSED with holding hands since she was born. So Beckham has done a great job at fulfilling her needs since then.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all of it!!!!!!!!


Beck and Roma, you are just tooo cute!!!

Auntie Toni can not stand it!! I laugh right out loud!!

toni jones said...

Bre, I have told you before and will say again to any of you mommys out there!!!

Being a mom is and willbe the hardest and most important thing that you do in your lifetime!!!

Don't be so hard on yourselves, just go with it, try to be in the moment, and give YOURSELF plenty of ME time, all will benefit from that!!!!!!
Love you!