Friday, December 4, 2009

Make a wish.. ..

I've written and erased one too many times. Today is my little brothers Birthday that passed away 15 years ago. He would be turning 24. I'm on the verge of tears because I've been wanting to post this little video clip of him but just can't find the words/time to express how much I LOVE him and this video. No words are really necessary, right.?
So here's the short- This is sweet lil' Jay on his 7th birthday..the last that we were able to share with him before he passed away 7 months later on the 4th of July.
We Love You Jay. You are a true North for me.

5 comments:

Marcy said...

Sweet video Bre - makes me teary too. He was a cute little guy, looked a lot like you. Thank God we know what we know.

Tatum Wheeler said...

No words.

The Gines Family said...

I love him so much! and think about him all the time,and can not wait to see my little bud again! I always want to post about him on his birthday or special day but i feel my words will not (like you may feel) sum up the way i feel about him or the feeling that surround that! I love that this video shows the ushual chaos of our family..loud, and excited all wrapped into one! He was such a amazing little boy who i loved very very much..and still do! Love this video and thank you for sharing it with me today! How lucky are we to have that! Love ya!

J.Frey said...

Thanks for sharing Breona. I can feel the love your family shares in this video! What a special boy and what a special family!

Anonymous said...

What a nice memory. It makes you wonder what he wished for that year doesn't it? Thanks for sharing. I wish words could heal your heart but know with time, all will be made right.