Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Big elk enchiladas

I just finished eating this and honestly it was good stuff! Dave isn't here to say otherwise. He's not a huge fan of wild animal meat. .. But the kids ate it up, which was awesome. :) I think he'll be a fan this time though..mmmm.
I'd bet it would be hard to eat something that you actually had a relationship with or I guess spent a fair amount of time with. Like a cow, pig or chicken.? I wouldn't know.
This elk was up close and personal with me but only for a bit, and mostly after it had passed on. I'm glad we didn't really bond.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah I'm kinda with Dave on this one. Not a fan of that stuff. But I would definitely try it.

Anonymous said...

YUM! YUM! YUM!!!

Wish I was invited for dinner!!!

Scilley Family said...

I bet it was good. I love Elk meat.

Anonymous said...

I bet it was delicious! Hey, do you have a picture of your entire family? I mean with your parents, sisters, as well as Dave and the kids? If you do, could you email it to me? I need everyones pictures as soon as possible for Gma's book. Love ya!