Sunday, April 11, 2010

Road trippin.

Alright, we're on our way. Off to the Oregon coast.
Google maps tells me that it'll be 6 1/2 hours to our hotel in ID, then another 8 1/2 to Manzanita, OR. That's what?? 15 hours. Without kids. Without stops. Without Dave driving. Woe baby, this will be one long awesome adventure! We really are so excited to visit some of our favorite beaches, places and see our old friends and houses. Its been 6 years since we were there. Granted, we did live there a short year, we made life long memories!
I'm keeping the cell phone blogging alive so stay tuned for some bad pics and short updates. That's what I'm good at these days?
Wish us luck in traveling.... I'm sure we'll need it. spring break twenty ten baby!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Bre! I just got back from Oregon on Sunday!! Went there for Krista's wedding. It was way fun and Oregon is a very pretty state! I've never been there before.

Marcy said...

Have fun and good luck. It's been about 9 years since I've been there and I always love it. You know - we've always had our kids about 3 months apart so you better start crackin' :)