Make it tonight, you won't regret it. My kids love it.
2 cans Great Northern White beans
1 can Red beans
Cup or so of ckn. (I just use 1 can of chk. drained)
16 oz Salsa
8 oz of shredded cheese
1/2 tsp Cumin
Put all together in a crock pot or pan, bean juices included, and cook until warm, melty and delicious.
Yummy with shredded cheese, sour cream and crunched up tortilla chips on top. mmmm.
3 comments:
So after I read this, I totally had to try it. Mostly for the ease factor and because we love mexican at our house. I just have to tell you what a big, fat, success it was! Daisy ate two helpings and dinnertime is usually a fight just to get her to eat five bites of anything! And Zoey couldn't get enough of the kidney beans! I had no idea she was such a fan! Actually I think that was her first time trying any bean that wasn't green! So thank you thank you for such an awesome recipe!
So after I read this, I totally had to try it. Mostly for the ease factor and because we love mexican at our house. I just have to tell you what a big, fat, success it was! Daisy ate two helpings and dinnertime is usually a fight just to get her to eat five bites of anything! And Zoey couldn't get enough of the kidney beans! I had no idea she was such a fan! Actually I think that was her first time trying any bean that wasn't green! So thank you thank you for such an awesome recipe!
Sorry. Don't know why it posted twice. Maybe I'm just that excited about it! ;0)
Post a Comment