Sunday, June 12, 2011

Here's the Scoop Poop.


We have our screen savor set to show random pictures that continue to pile on top of each other and this particular picture showed up yesterday while I was watching the memory pile grow. I laughed of course and then thought how perfectly that picture fits the way Dave and I feel lately.

We are in the process of MOVING. I don't think too many details are needed in addition to that one word to cause a jumble of emotions. BUT, I will add---NEW BORN---OUT by JULY---JULY!---and---NO RENTERS for our tiny condo that we own.
Now refer to above picture one more time. YIKES.
I know things will all pan out the way they should, yadda-yada, But still a little messy trying to figure out What the Crap we're going to do until then. Don't get me wrong though. We are very excited to find a place we love and BUY our 1st actual HOUSE. (if you are unaware, we have been renting this beaut, which will be bought soon, hence the move)

Another big deal going down this month is my little sis Whitney will be getting married!! Her and Keaton will seal the deal on June 25th. They are perfect for each other and make a great looking couple.! We are so excited for their new "chapter" of life.
No baby for them yet. This would be our Harpsichord


I have been the lone wedded, if that's a word, for 8 years now... Which is fine. Cuz I'm an Oldy compared to my sisters. I figure they should at least be dating age before tying the knot. And, in 4 days my youngest sis Diana turns 17 so, game on, I guess right. -haha WRONG. Little D and Big Shell. . Listen here::::since they frankly NEVER read this blog, You two just take your good ol' time until your Mr. Right comes and gives you everything you deserve... And, I've approved.

Here are some other, much cuter pics, then the first that is, RELAX whitter (she does read this here and there) of other recent Carter happenings and/or home photo shoots. Until next time. X

This concert was Harper's 1st outing, other than Dr.
Dave and Adam did fabulous as always.
FYI-THEY PLAY THIS SATURDAY 18th at the LAYTON AMPHITHEATER 6PM its a multi band benefit concert.

















1 comment:

Club Ferguson said...

Wow!!! You do have a bit going on. Hang in there and have lots of faith (it will still be hard though.) You can do it. Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter.