Monday, March 12, 2012

Feeling the FEVER...

...The Spring FEVER baby!
I love when you can feel the change of seasons. The smells of wet grass and pavement, the sun beating on your pasty face, birds happy to make babies and even the random fly, bee or spider coming out to welcome some spring warmth.
This morning Beckham and his Dr. Seuss friend rode their bikes to preschool while I pushed the girls in the stroller. I thought about how psyched I am to start my 1st "real" garden this year. Will it work? What do we want to grow? Will bugs, snakes and caterpillars take it over? I've got to get reading my gardening book that I asked for last Christmas.! And, YES. I kind of do want a little random gnome hanging out and keeping the veggies in check.

Dave just brought little Harps into the room. "Fresh out of the oven," he says as he hands her to me. She just took a long nap and is all warm and wrinkly. CUTE!

Early March Madness:
I did have a FABULOUS Big 3-0 of a Bday last week, in case you wondered. Dave and I went out to eat at The Full House in Park City. It's a japanese cuisine, I guess you would call it.? I went 3 times to this restaurant in the last 3 weeks because I LOVE it. Different sushi each time. Only once did I get the heebies while eating my roll that had the full eel slices laying on the top. eek. I swear I saw an eyeball?. None the less. So worth going. mmm.
Then my bday continued on with an extended, my side of the fam, party; a Heber friends "girls night", dinner with a couple other radical friends, phone calls, messages and cards in the mail! Spoiled, I tell ya! All of them sending me on to the THIRTIES! I LOVED every bit of it and I feel lucky to have such great company to share it with!

Also- Major March news. . After much thought and process. I decided to end my soccer coaching job at South Summit High, and pursue a soccer coaching position at Wasatch High. It has been pretty built up for me, as I have LOVED every minute of the 5 years I spent coaching the SS girls. I wanted to stay involved in soccer but the drive/growing family and the time away it would be was more than Dave and I thought would work for us.
So, I interviewed with Wasatch , which is only a few minutes from my house, and I'm thrilled to say, that I was offered the job! I am now the Assistant girls soccer coach working with Jv and Varsity. Good times ahead.
I will miss my Kamas girls and I'm sure it will be strange this first year with such a change.
I'm actually being introduced to the "new" team tomorrow during a short summer workout meeting. First impressions always make me laugh, specially when its all up to me. hmmm? Mean coach, Nice coach, Goofy clown coach, Hard core drill sarg coach. ??? What to do?. :)

Last years Birthday was spent totally Preggers!. Don't miss that Belly



Posers for the candle blow. When it really happened, Beckham blew spit all over my face.









1 comment:

Amylee said...

Love times a ZILLION! I want to watch you coach. Oh. Wait. I think I just experienced it for 6 miles tonight??? Either way, good times. Thirty, flirty, and thriving- work it girl!