Monday, September 17, 2007

kitty nose


This is our new 'kitty' friend. It's not really our's of course...it luckily belongs to Josh and Anna, the kid's that I watch a couple times a week.

Beck absolutely loves him and when they play together it's really cute. I on the other hand have some hard feelings towards the domestic cat population. It's funny though, because I remember always wanting a kitty when I was younger. I think I started changing my mind when I became allergic and a big sly black one bit me, for no good reason. You just can't trust those lil' sneaksters.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Yay! I'm excited about your blog. I really commend you for doing it all from your phone. I have a hard enough time with a laptop, home computer and high speed internet. I'm anti-kitty too (sorry cat lovers). Beck is getting big, we need to come visit sometime.

Anonymous said...

That little Beckham is too cute. Kitty hater!!! Ha Ha! Ashley