The first day of 'fall' was Sunday, and this is what I woke up to Monday morning. SNOW. I couldn't believe it. It made me realize how many fun events and holidays are just around the corner. Dave turns 30 on the 2nd of October and Beck will be 1 on the 20th. Holy moly! Those are both BIG birthdays! Then Halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas are really not that far away. Hopefully fall can stick around a little longer before the snow really takes over.
Soccer season is more than half way over now and we're finally starting to play well together. Today we won our 2nd game in a row. Which may seem small but I've been told it was a rare happening in past seasons. Well now we're on our way to the playoffs baby!. It's pretty fun to see such an improvement. Here are a couple pics of the team that I had in my phone. And ya, that would be me with the booty pose.



2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! Way to go team!!! I can't believe he is almost one!!!
Looks cold there. Hey there's something interesting you guys should know about. Not sure if you have the link to our blog:www.kirksplace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment