What a Weekend! Beck is ONE year old!! I can't believe it. His b-day was Sat. the 20th at 5am to be exact. What a crazy day that was. Dave and I were so surprised when he came out with his stylin' red hair....which has stuck with him. One thing is for sure, I feel a world better this Oct. 20th then the last. Can I say YOUCH. hahha
We had two parties, one Saturday night at the Bateman's, and one Sunday night with the Carter's. Some of his favorite gifts included a little 4 wheeler that had some catchy tunes and start em up noises, a musical guitar with real jams in Spanish or English, and a bouncy cow. Those are only a few. He was one spoiled one year old. Thanks everyone.!
10 comments:
Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate.
So...did he ever dig into that cake? It took Kyle a while to determine whether attacking his cake was okay or not, but he eventually took care of business.
Can't beleive it's already been a year. They change so much. Happy birthday Beck!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECK!!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
UNCLE DOUG & AUNT TONI!!!!!
See you soon!!!!
FUN!!!!!!!!!!
hey hey hey sister.. its me.. SHELLY B. haha well i decided to check out whits blog ahahaha. "cute!" then thought to myself ok well now i better go look at something good haha jk but ya thats why im here.. i love your page i cant believe you do all your writing on your phone.. CRAZY! well i slept in today.. till 11 wow way to late i havnt dont that since Missouri i think. well i love you. becks birthday was AWESOME.. i wouldnt have missed it for the world... but maybe for a million buck.. haha totally kidding. let me know what you get with your gift card!
-shelly
I cant believe how big your kid is!!! the last time i saw you, you were still prego! I am glad you found me! I was just thinking about you the other day too. Weird. We sure had a lot of fun times with Heidi huh?
Holy crap! I can't believe you have a freakin 1 year old! We so need to hang out and catch up! Love to see pics of your fam. You're a babe! And skinny...as always. Love your guts!
Oh, Beckham, It looks like you had a good time at your other grammy's.
You will love all your fun things you got. Let's play!!!
Love ya , Grammy Julie
cutttteee.
beckham is growing old.
Hey Bre, I love that pic of you, Dave and Beck! It is really cute of you all! Will you get me a copy to put on my fridge! '
Love ya
Post a Comment