Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tag along.

This is what I've been doing lately. Running. And running. Down endless country roads.

Beckham and I have ran just under 15 miles in the last 3 days. Whoa. Feels good though!. The weather has been perfect and it's such a pretty place to run in.

Although, today was definately harder than the last two. Maybe i've already exercised out all of my good thoughts. You know, the ones that make you forget.? They take place of the pain and milage?
Anyways, all I could think about was the pounding of my feet, my breathing, my sweat head and......this dark beauty that was one step ahead, just eggin me on. Haha

What a nuisance.! Thought she was tough till I pulled a quick 180 and left that 1-D track star in the dust!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading your post made me tired...

Anonymous said...

It is a great time to run and be outside! I need to do just that! but maybe not so much runnin! can I share the stroller with you Beck! That's the life!!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!!!!!


Showing your kids ow to stay healthy!!!

You are a great example!!!