Hey Bre, Beckham is getting so big and smart. nice job.Love you Gramma.
Bre, it was great to have you hang out with us. Beckham doing super and smart. Love you Gramps
Well look at you Mr. Smarty Pants live and in our home. AWESOME!
Looks like the video I posted isn't working? It took me a while to figure it out and I had it once? Idk. maybe I'll get smart later. sorry
Those are great tricks! He's a smart one!
What a smartie Liam!!! YOU are going to be famous!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey Bre, Beckham is getting so big and smart. nice job.Love you Gramma.
Bre, it was great to have you hang out with us. Beckham doing super and smart. Love you Gramps
Well look at you Mr. Smarty Pants live and in our home. AWESOME!
Looks like the video I posted isn't working? It took me a while to figure it out and I had it once? Idk. maybe I'll get smart later. sorry
Those are great tricks! He's a smart one!
What a smartie Liam!!! YOU are going to be famous!!!
Post a Comment