Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cookie Frosting night

SAD that these are the only pics that I have of that night. Our 36 sugar cookies were frosted to perfection. Well, not all of them...This year we frosted angels, snowmen, gingerbread men, stars, trees and wreaths.
Grams always makes the frosting for everyone and it was excellent as always. I think that's what makes them THE BEST EVER EVER. Hopefully I can get some photos of everyones finished cookies laying on tables around the house. There were probably over 300 cookies.



6 comments:

ahollandetc said...

what a fun night! you guys are hard core! did beck love the frosting frenze? i think you had short hair last time I saw you? it look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there. Where's the spread? Did Dave make his annual morbid cookies?

Dena Mae said...

Wish I could have been there! Aunt Sherrie is the best - as you know! Take care! Luv - Dena

Anonymous said...

Look at you guys!!! 2nd year I've missed!!! Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can taste them now!!!

See you in 5 days!!!!!! Well be in Utah!!! Watch out Beck, Here I come!!!!

Auntie Toni

Contact said...

Fun times! I love reading all the fun you are up to! Do you live in Kamas? I miss the good ol sleepover days at your house!

Anonymous said...

Beck, Auntie Toni says you are so handsome!!!