- NEVER have I received a trophy for an indoor soccer league. Usually its a cheesy XL tshirt. - I went snowboarding ALONE...and loved it. So, I had a friendly asian take my pic at lunch.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
WOW! Way to go, I hope to watch you play!!! I have never seen a trophy let alone a t-shirt for a tournament! That would just make it cost more so that's okay!!!
You go girl!!! and Pregnant!! Oh no! Can I say that!?
how was your day on the slopes, good for you, you have to grab the fun when you can!!! You picked the right one to take a pic!! CUTE!!! Auntie Toni Sending our love from Kodiak!!!!
1 comment:
WOW! Way to go, I hope to watch you play!!! I have never seen a trophy let alone a t-shirt for a tournament! That would just make it cost more so that's okay!!!
You go girl!!! and Pregnant!! Oh no! Can I say that!?
how was your day on the slopes, good for you, you have to grab the fun when you can!!! You picked the right one to take a pic!! CUTE!!!
Auntie Toni
Sending our love from Kodiak!!!!
Post a Comment