
This "Twilight" talk has been going on for far too long now and I've been content with being on the outside...until I recieved the book for christmas and of course had to see what all the Fuss was about anyways. So I conformed, because I'm actually enjoying it in a weird way. I'm not one for a mushy romantic type novel but I'm curious now. I suggest you jump on the band wagon because vampires are hot. haha. white and cold but hot right?
3 comments:
finally took ya long enough. do you like it?
I'm smack dab in the middle of the boat with ya. I only started reading the first one to see why everyone was so ga-ga about it. Now I'm into the third book. It gets you hooked and leaves ya hanging - good luck! Also, congratulations on the peanut! I would have been right there with you. I was pregnant with July 1st as my due date, and then miscarried right before Christmas. Total bummer. But that's exciting for you guys! Maybe if you're lucky, it'll be a girl this time!
You'll have to let me know how the series goes. I read the first one...still can't decide if I love it but like you in a weird way I like. Started the second one but am completely bored. I really want to love them like everyone else so maybe I'll keep trying.
Ok, you need to add a baby counter to your blog:
http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/baby-ticker
I would love to help you customize your blog. I will call you!
Post a Comment