He is SO cute Bre. Colby is also fascinated with wearing our shoes. How are you feeling?
Beck, You will be fitting in those shoes before your mom and dad realize it!!!!!!!!!!!A boy has to have flexability in his wardrobe mom!!!!!!!!!!!He has to feel it, looks like he is!!!Love you Auntie Toni!!!!
What a little stud.AR
I love the wardrobe pictures, and what I have to look forward to. I'm so jealous of all the snow. Love, Kim
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is SO cute Bre. Colby is also fascinated with wearing our shoes. How are you feeling?
Beck, You will be fitting in those shoes before your mom and dad realize it!!!!!!!!!!!
A boy has to have flexability in his wardrobe mom!!!!!!!!!!!
He has to feel it, looks like he is!!!
Love you Auntie Toni!!!!
What a little stud.
AR
I love the wardrobe pictures, and what I have to look forward to. I'm so jealous of all the snow. Love, Kim
Post a Comment