Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow Sunday...

Church was cancelled and we're layin low.

This used to be our backyard....now it looks like this. The tree, and the planters are long gone and the fence is close. I think we'll stay home for the super bowl party.

6 comments:

Lesh said...

Wow! So what is the snow total up? We finally got our new computer. You should check out our new pics.

Unknown said...

Crazy!! Farmington hardly got any. You guys are for sure snowed in. Its kind of fun in a way...better inside all cozy, then out slippin' and slidin'. I love the pic of Beck with his binkie...Haven is a total binkie girl! We need to get together next time you come down. I guess when all the snow melts.
Jill

The Gines Family said...

wow holy smokes...that kid is cute and thats a ton of snow!!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at that sweetheart!!! Snow! Snow! Snow! Finally we are getting a ton tonight! Big change from Hawaii BRRRRR!!!!!!

Sure going to miss President Hinckley - What a wonderful man he was!!!!

Love you Auntie Toni

ahollandetc said...

Oh my gosh! You weren't kidding when you said tons of snow...that is the perfect pic showcasing the kamas snow!

Kimby said...

Holy crap that is a lot of snow! We didn't get near that much down here in Provo. I love the ice-fishing pics with your Dad! You guys are always doing fun stuff.