Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I havn't had the time or energy lately to go to Dave's classroom and do some real blogging. We have some great pics that I may consider posting at a later date? As for now..a blog from the blackberry and a few phone pics will have to do. So, here goes.

Best Mom moment: mother's day. It was a great! Dave and Beck made me a prego card.. Very cute. And I got two pair of stone earrings. One baby blue and the other black and whiteish.

Then we made the rounds visiting and giving some gifts to our own mama's. I also made the moms some sweet lookin' pies. (reminder, all the good looking pics are on the actual camera)

Mmm. Ya. They even shared with us.


Worst Bachelor moment: When Matt asked bimbo baggins shayne to marry him. Holy cow, I was shocked. I guess neither of the girls were his top picks in my mind, but whatev. It made for entertaining TV. I wonder if they'll really last.?

Best moment with the boys: Last night Dave, Beck and I went to the provo river in midway. Dave fished a bit, we threw rocks and walked around. The sun was going down and the weather couldn't have been better! It was fun times.

That's all I've got the time for. Tonight is yw and we're going bowling. I'm pretty excited about it. I think its been 5 or so yrs since the last.?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bre, I never bowled better than when I was very pregnant, in fact it was a league and I was pregnant with Trent! My arm couldn't cross over so I would throw it straight as can be! I often think about all the smoke that I exposed my kids to by bowling? Back in those old days, people could smoke in buikding and expecially liked to smole when they bowl. It's an awful habit!! Yuk! have fun!! See you soon!

Love Granny Toni

nelsons said...

i pretty much think its time for you to make me one of those scrumptious pies! good work lady!

Kimi said...

Bre- i need your email so i can invite you to my blog. BTW, congrats on the upcoming baby! You are so close! hang in there!
Loves, Kimi