Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pet the goats for a dollar donation.

These lil guys were making the big bucks for Primary Childrens Hospital. They were in the Smiths parking lot yesterday and Beck fed them his fingers.
I like goats but sometimes I think of a human morphing into one slowly and it gives me the creeps. Doesn't it happen in the real Alice and Wonderland? Or is that a sheep? Or a pig? Maybe both. That show is crazy now that I really think about it.

3 comments:

Amber-berber :) said...

That is an adorable pictures those are tiny goats!

The Gines Family said...

hahaha goats are the best and baby goats even better! beck seems to think it is interesting..... i would pet a baby goat for a buck anyday!

J.Frey said...

Hey Breona! How are things. Beck is seriously the cutest little boy. He's pretty brave with those goats. I don't think I would have gotten that close! Good Luck with the last few weeks of your pregnancy. I hope you are getting some good rest, even though I know you probably aren't. Let us know when the little one comes!