Sunday, July 13, 2008

Grandma Julie brought a new bike!

My mom came up yesterday with lunch, dinner for an army and a bunch-o toys for Beck and the babe. She was like Mrs. Clause/Mary Poppins pulling all kinds of water toys, cups, bibs, books, diapers and more and more out of bags and boxes. It was kind of insane actually. Haha. Target will do that to a person every time.
Basically we were spoiled and Beck is in high heaven with his new bike. Thanks a million ma!
You little food pusher you. Wink wink. The key lime pie...excellent!

6 comments:

Lesh said...

Wow! That bike is great! It's awesome how big brothers get just a many cool presents as the new arrivals! Man! You're a blogging fool these days! Making up for the down time I guess. It's great! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

You the grandma Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Liam your lookin great on that cool bike!!!!!!


Love you guys! Auntie Toni

The Halls said...

Your family is darling...congrats on the new baby...she is beautiful!

J.Frey said...

Congratulations on your new baby! I love the name! I'm glad you are all doing good. Charlie has that same bike and we love it! But he hasn't figured out the petals yet...

lins.e said...

is that because she felt guilty for buying presents for the babe and not beckham? My family did that too, every person that came brought a present for the baby, a present for Dax.... soooooo annoying, it was like christmas all over again. Dax has that bike too and loves it, he's barely starting to figure it out

Anonymous said...

Breona,
You guys are such a cute family! I love all of the pictures. Keep them comming. Also, I wanted you to know that I tagged you. If you visit my blog at donandrobindavis.blogspot.com it will explain everything.

Love,
Robin