*Roma Carter* was born at 3:40am on July 4th. She didn't exactly fire cracker right out but the labor was very short and quick when compared to her big brother Beckham's. It was a great way to celebrate the holiday!
She weighed 6pds 10oz and is 20 1/2 inches long.
Her hair is dark brown and she is a happy healthy baby. Which is most important!
Beckham is absolutely thrilled to have a little baby to hug and kiss. He's a bit obsessive at times but tries to be gentle.
We love you baby Roma!



15 comments:
That is awesome she is beautiful what a great family picture. You have got your hands full enjoy you little baby and her all her fun stages and all the sleeping that she will do! Congratulations. I am so excited what a great day!!!
soooo excited to see her! love you guys hope all is well!
Congratulations! Maryam showed me your blog and its so good to see your cute little family.
Wahoo!!!! Finally!!! She is soooo cute bre and so tiny... Congratulations!!! I really like her name, and I also really liked the name bea too, cute. Well hope your feelin up to lotsa hard work, and lotsa FUN!!
fun birthday too...eh?
CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to see her. How did you have a baby with brown hair? That's what I want to know.
Wow! Congrats! She has such a different look than Beckam. How fun. Glad things went well with the labor and that the little cutie is here safe and sound. Can't wait to see her in person.
she's adorable!!!! congratulations. i hope you are getting some sleep. i love the pict of her and beck, he looks so proud!
Way to go guys!!!She's a hawty!!
ADAM & JILL
I am so happy for you, she is finally here, yea! Roma..what a cute name. Congrats, can't wait to see her.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD ROMA!!!!!!!!
Your Auntie Toni can not wait to kiss you up!!!!!!!
You are beautiful!!!!!
Bre and Dave so thrilled that all went well and eveyone is doing wonderful!!!
Love you guys!!
YUP just what I thought.... Amazingly Beautiful! I cant wait to gush her during my next trip to Utah! I am just so happy for your little family! The 4th of July.. what a perfect day. Good memories were made!
Woo Hoo! Number Two! See ya soon!
Congrats...she is so cute! What a fun day to have a birthday! Hope all is going well:)
Bre--she's adorable! Congrats on a safe delivery and a healthy baby. I think Roma is such a cute name!
Congrats you guys! can't wait to see her in person.
Post a Comment