Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pics from Great Grampa BOB




Gram and Gramp Bateman


Great Grampa BOB


The classic "Four generation Picture" Me and Roma, Gram Bateman, Great Gram Trujillo

6 comments:

Greg and Allice said...

Breona,

Your baby is so cute and I love love love that she was born on the 4th of July. My sister was too (way back in the day) and I love it. Congrats again and good luck with everything!

Allice

Anonymous said...

4 Generations of Great Women!!!!!!!!


Roma YOU are a blessed little one!!!

Toni Loves all you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Look at you with those babies, pretty cute!!!!!!

Beckis thrilled

Beautiful picture of a great couple!!!!!!

Love you guys!! Toni

ahollandetc said...

sweet roma!! i just LOVE her name!

Christy said...

She's absolutely adorable, Breona! She's the 2nd cutest baby girl I've ever seen!! (Daisy being the 1st) You look great, too! How do you do it?!?

maWeesa said...

WOW! I love all of these pics.. I can't wait to see the baby!!