Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Is that you dad?

Hey did you guys know that Dave, my sweet husband was a singer/songwriter with a few recorded CD's? For most of you, this is not new info. and I'm not trying to toot his horn too much But lil' Beckham here just realized that his dad's music and voice can come out of our CD player and our computer. He's heard Dave sing and play plenty of times and even heard his CD's since...well I guess the womb. . But being so little hasn't really understood until recently. It was so cute! I had one of Dave's CD's in Beckham's room next to his other favorite music and would play it for him every so often. This time, while it was playing Beckham kept coming up to me and saying "dad?" while pointing at the player. I explained to him that "ya, that's dad singing and can you hear his guitar?" He was glued to that thing. He sat in front of the player for 2 or 3 songs just staring at it. I thought it was too dang cute.


Now here's my plug?...If you didn't know that Dave Carter could be found on itunes...then get on that....check it out. He also has 3 other CDs under the band name Royce. These CDS are with the ever so talented Adam Record and also have some real favorites.!
I also found some old recordings on Youtube that were making me laugh right out loud. Just cause... for instance, in the video posted Dave has his "record length hair growth" which is not so long and well, he just makes me smile every time I see him sing!! He is the one that is too dang cute! Love you babes...you're a Rockstar!

4 comments:

Marcy said...

love the flashback! glad beck is feeling better. don't you just hate it when they're sick! miss you guys

The Gines Family said...

So you totally should post more Royces music! or just dave singing...really his voice is so calming! i love all their music so much! post more! love ya

Breona said...

You guys are too dang fast! I was still adding some text.
I will add more. I'll see if I can add some of my old video recordings. I'm not really sure who recorded this one?

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! Love the Daddy!!!!!


Yea Dave It brought me back!!! Enjoy your music

Love Toni