Ok so, I have a lot of pics to put on this blog and stories to be had BUT... I am just out of time lately or too dang tired. I'm actually 'working' at the moment and blogging from my phone. Working you ask? Well if you don't know already, pumping IS indeed my part time job! Baby milk pumping that is. 17 hours a week is no joke. And I want christmas vacation time in the worst way. (big sigh)
Anyways, until I get to the computer, I'll leave you with this quote from Davey baby.
As he walks in the house from tithing settlement-'Brr! It is COLD outside! And just getting colder!'
Me, over the loud breathing of my pump-'oh ya?'
Dave-'In fact, It is cut your cow open and sleep inside of it cold!'
Then he lays on the heater with a blankie and falls asleep in point 5 seconds.
2 comments:
Hey punk! I just finished reading Darcy's blog and notice your National Lampoons comment. Thanks pal. Heck ya...I would drive that, if my husband was proud of it because he built it from scratch. Good luck with the pumping...I feel for you, buddy!
Now that is cold! It must be colder where you live because it hasn't been that kind of cold here, yet. (this is me knocking on wood.)
Post a Comment