I'm thinking about going to Alaska this summer....
This video may change my mind?... Member this one?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
oh man, I remember the first time I saw that vid it scared me too death! I wasn't expecting that to happen! and I don't think that it ever did! Well I sure hope that you can go to Alaska! I know how busy you two are! You would have so much fun with Ash, Will and the kids! ;) Love ya, Mom ;)
1 comment:
oh man, I remember the first time I saw that vid it scared me too death! I wasn't expecting that to happen! and I don't think that it ever did!
Well I sure hope that you can go to Alaska! I know how busy you two are! You would have so much fun with Ash, Will and the kids! ;)
Love ya, Mom ;)
Post a Comment