-Dave wrapped my present all nice and huge with my name spelled out in cut out letters across the front of the package.
-He surprised me with 3 pair of cute Jcrew capris
-Mom came up and watched the kids while we went to eat
-Mom's car broke down
-We waited 2 hours and finally left before the toe truck even got there
-Giant snow storm through parleys and all over, SO mom ended up having a slumber
-Overall, I had 3 cakes and many cupcakes, which I ate most of.
-And my madre brought this awesome bouquet up for me with a loot from Costco
Thankyou Thankyou for the cards, calls, visits and messages that I Loved. It's nice to have a birthday. I'm blessed to have such great people around me. Salaam and good evening to you. hah
1 comment:
Bre,
I'm so glad that you had a super birthday! sorry about the car issue! I did have such a fun time sleeping over!
I loved the time I got to spend with Beckham and Roma just snuggling and rocking Roma to sleep! Then Beckham and I had some neat bonding time just for the two of us! priceless! ;)
Then in the morn to hear tippy toes and some cuteness lay on my back while watching cartoons!
PRICELESS! ~~~~ Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment