Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 sleeps, 1 grad and 6 years together!

HOLY MOLY....
Everyone is asleep right now BUT me. How strange and glorious. PLUS++ It's been raining all day and now it's stopped and the sun is coming out. It's cloudy still but so beautiful. The ocean/channel out the front window looks like it is moving so fast today?
Our trip is also moving very fast. We've already been here in Kodiak for 10 days and only have 4 left. Everyday has been packed with different sights, shopping, restaurants and beaches. Last night Ash and I made a list of some things that we still want to. It's a page long, here are a few: White sands beach/cabin C130 and Helo 4 Tour and dinner on the Spar-if Will gets home in time Aqua tots Monster vs. Aliens Movie-Which we are going to tonight Walk the docks/sea lions Janes/Beadstore/Artist eye Fish ------>Time is running low but we are still GO go going. Today has actually been our most layed back and relaxing day. That's why we are all catching up on lost sleep and lost minds....with no napping kids. (they've actually been really good, considering) I did take my nap earlier so I'm feeling good. AND REALLY want to go running right this second, while there is a break in the weather. I do have a few more things to say and some of the many pics to post. Then I'm out to run the path along the water and over the bridge, down by the docks and back. Once again, I wish I could bottle some of this fresh crisp air up and run with it in crusty Utah. Kamas air is pretty good for Utah...But this is SO nice to run in. We said goodbye to grannie Julie on Monday and she boarded the plane back home. Beckham is in Heaven with all of these planes, helicopters and boats that we are seeing here. My sis Whit graduates highschool tonight and We are sorry to miss the day. I'm sure mama will take a load of pics to fill me in. Congrats and enjoy your summer FULL of road trips and vacations that you have planned.! Way to Go. Youre a star! On another exciting NOTE for the Day of JUNE 4th. Today marks SIX years for Dave and I and our sweet journey of marriage. It's been more than I could've asked for. I found thee perfect boy for me and just the thought of him makes me shimmy. haha. Dave- I'm glad you are mine. You my LOVE are a super star and I can't wait to grow old together and travel, start a family band, live in cute small houses, go fishing, and laugh all day together. Hope you are having a peaceful anniversary without our craziness. We miss you. Now for what some of you only ever SEE...THE PICTURES> I really have an uncontrollable amount building up SO, here are a few in no particular ORDER.
Can I get a HOO RAH for Alaska?






3 comments:

Marcy said...

Bre - looks like you are having a blast! AK is a place i would love to visit someday. i love the mirror picture with roma. enjoy your last few days!

whitney holland. said...

Wow your trip looks amazing! I would love to make it to Alaska! I met your sweet mom and sister today! Your sister's lashes look beautiful on her...but that's not hard because she is a gorgeous girl! Thanks for sending them my way!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

YOU TWO MAKE AN AWESOME COUPLE!!!!


LOVE YOU GUYS TONI AND DOUG!!!!

WISHING YOU MANY MANY MORE!!!