Saturday, June 20, 2009

I wake up and wonder where I am.

Home Home on the Range. I'm still saying... 3 weeks is a long time to be without your LOVE. Dave and I are still making up for lost time. SO many stories, pics, places to catch him up on. It's just amazing to me that Alaska has come and gone. It was insane awesome. We loved it and I just had a "few" more pics to share so you can BE SURE to put it on your list of places to go.

300+ pics deserves one last Hoorah.





Isn't it awesome. Black sand beaches, snowy Mtns in the background, SEALIFE, and cute kids.










5 comments:

J.Frey said...

What an amazing trip for you guys! I can't believe how beautiful it is!

lins.e said...

yowzers that does look like fun. As fun as vacations are, they go way way too fast and it is always sooo nice to be home.

your kids are cute honey

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Scilley Family said...

It looks like you had an amazing trip. I would love to go there.

nelsons said...

yep, on the list, beautiful photos of your family