We have a bunch of better pictures and dad actually got the shot on video. I plan on making a hunting video/slideshow of this whole crazy ordeal. *as for now, I can not wait to get home to my sweet Dave and lil kiddies! No more dirt and trees. We are still on our way home but here are some cell phone pics of the monster I shot this morning. I can't believe this thing. The whole experience was more work than I thought I was in for. But how awesome to end with success.!!...
Maybe now I can finally say that I have a 'large rack'? BAha. Sorry, I had to.





12 comments:
ALL RIGHT!!! What a great achievement! I am glad you were able to share this experience with your Dad! Can't wait to see the video! Now get home and take a shower girl!!! Love you!
Great job, Bre!!! I can't wait to see all the good pics and the video. What does your dad think it will score?
Congrats! That is great! And yes, you do have a very nice rack:)
It looks massive, Mike is very impressed. Congrats!!
oh my.. that is crazy lady... i'm impressed.
Uhhh....Kirk and I are looking at this together and we are speechless. I mean, that's seriously the biggest thing I've ever seen. You will never have to hunt again because.... can you really get anything better than that? Congratulations, very impressive, catalog worthy! I'm going to enter you into the extreme huntress contest.
Yeah!!! I have been waiting and waiting for you to finally get the big daddy!! I hope to get one of my own this year too, but we will see. He is huge!!!
Holy Cow! That is a HUGE ELK!!! I am super impressed. I didn't even know that you were into archery (of course until I read your previous post about getting the tag) Are you going to hang the rack in your house? I am looking forward to the video
HOLY CRAP LADY! That's insane! I'm so pleased you shot what you were after! Success!`
Girlfriend the news has been spread across the seas! I heard about it first from my mom who sent me a ton of pics via email. Your the talk of the Bateman Town!!!
wow good job bre... but honestly that makes me sick... poor little elkie
What can I say!!???
You are the Woman!!!
What a beautiful animal, look at those antlers!!
I saw the video and you made the shot!! So Proud of you!
Post a Comment