Yes, I admit, I enjoy laughing and picking apart this show with my sweet D every monday night
I decided that everyone should have a locket. I wear mine ALL the time. Something great about having something sentimental around your neck. Mine has a pic of Dave and Beck on one side and Me and Roma on the other.
Trendy?! Getting there, perhaps. BUT when I do go out of the house, these shoes SAVE my 31 weeks along-prego body and feetsies. Gotta have the slip ons and so comfty! I'm sold with the TOMS...and of course helping out the chillins in need.
Totally agreed..love me some water, cabury eggs why don't they have then year round? and would love a locket! and hate bacholor sorry on that one! love ya
I just read all your up-dates. So fun to hear about your days and such. I cannot believe the mailbox deal. That is really funny. You are a good sport that is for sure.
2 comments:
Totally agreed..love me some water, cabury eggs why don't they have then year round? and would love a locket! and hate bacholor sorry on that one! love ya
I just read all your up-dates. So fun to hear about your days and such. I cannot believe the mailbox deal. That is really funny. You are a good sport that is for sure.
Post a Comment