Now for the Friday update:
First I will Go back to last Sunday- Dave's parent's invited us all over for a big birthday bash. The Carter side has 5 birthdays from Sept. 19th thru Oct 2nd. Ann, Gram D, Chase, Steven and Dave. It was like Christmas when we arrived at the Carter house. Presents everywhere and not just for the birthday peeps. It was great. Well one cute little birthday boy, Chase, arrived with a case of Pink eye, but was being treated and non contagious. The little brother arrived with a hidden case of pink eye that inevitably.... landed in my eye 4 days later.
It was Thursday afternoon when I was driving down to Ogden to coach a game that my vision began to blur. I thought it was my glasses, so I cleaned them. It must be an eyelash, so I pulled one. Nope, I dug a little deeper and I finally pulled out my first pink eye boogely woogely. Poor kids that are in the path of this painful and annoying eye infection. I went Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday happily kissing and touching everyone else that I felt deserved it. Soccer games, babysat Josh and Anna, 2 days with Shelly, wedding reception and constantly around Dave and Beckham. So far I only know about one victim. Josh and Anna's dad Jason was infected a couple of days ago, and is still goobery. Hopefully it will end....like this story has. Monster eye pics soon to come. For now, this is the soccer game I was driving to when it all started... notice the "pink-eye" infected tissue hanging out of my pocket.
As for the game....unfortunately we got killed.
My sister Shelly also had a birthday this week. Yesterday actually and she turned 19. She came up to Kamas Tuesday night, slept over and went home late Wednesday. It was good times. Dave had class Tues night and then parent/teacher conf. all wed. so she was much enjoyed company.

Happy Birthday Shelly! Here are her latest loves. Jesse, Obie and Laydee. baby faces
This week really has flown by, I can't believe it's Friday again. I actually have some cute photos of Beck and Anna playing outside today but they are with the other 'non-existents'.? Meh? When I'm finally on a computer my phone chooses not to cooperate. nice. Or could it be the operator?

3 comments:
Happy celebrations, Shelly's doggies are TOO CUTE! Yucky pink eye. Did you know pink eye is caused by FECES getting in your eye? Feel better.
I'm having major doubts about that spelling of feces, feeces, fecees? I can't view the last pic?
Cute pics!!!!! Girls,Dogs!!!!!
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!
Great to see you Shelly!!!!
Post a Comment