Saturday, September 15, 2007

Can I post pictures? you betcha.

This would be my new short doo. Sad that this photo kind of reminds me of Malfoy. I wanted a change and this did the trick.. But overall i'm a fan of long hair.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME WAY CUTE DOO! I LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS OF THE BABE AND READ YOU DEEP THOUGHTS!! HAHA LOVE YA COUNT ME IN!

Anonymous said...

bre,

well i'm sad i didn't get to do the honors, just kidding, i love the hair cut, it looks great on you! did dave get the shock of his life when you came home? sariah

Anonymous said...

I love the Malfoy comment. I'm still a fan of the long hair too. I tried the blog thing once, but it didn't stick. Maybe I'll give it another go. Good luck with your goals.

Eleshia

Anonymous said...

Bre, sorry it took me so long to comment. We look at your lovely pics daily. Love the haircut, but ponytails are dearly missed. We miss you guys. So glad we can keep tabs with you blog. Ashley & Fam

Anonymous said...

BRE I LOVE IT!!!!!!!



Great length!!! Love the color!!!!