Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Baby bro-zere

This is one of Beck's new birthday outfits. I LOVE jeans on kids, and the shirt is cute but makes me think of a troubled teen? Maybe it's the prison orange? I don't know.. I was just in a giggley mood today.

Then, he pulled out all of these and managed to get one stuck around his neck. This made him mad, rageing mad actually. And I couldn't help it..the whole thing was funny to me. That's all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO FUNNY!!!

Anonymous said...

He was sorting them for you! Deciding which one you really need!
I have proof of you doing the same thing with mine,but>>> purposely trying them on. We should compare pictures!

Lesh said...

Ha Ha! I can see what Beck is doing to keep himself entertained these days...what have you been up to?

Doug and Shayla said...

Wow, that is hilarious! Where did you find that shirt? I want one for Colb.